South Washington Coast AND North Oregon Coast-
459 AM PDT Wed Nov 3 2021
…COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM TO 4 PM
* WHAT…Tidal overflow flooding expected.
* WHERE…South Washington Coast AND North Oregon Coast.
* WHEN…From 10 AM to 4 PM PDT Thursday.
* IMPACTS…Minor flooding, up to one foot above ground level,
during high tides is expected in the low lying areas near
bays, sloughs, and the lower reaches of the coastal rivers.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…In northwest Oregon similar conditions in
the past have resulted in minor flooding on Highway 101 near
Seaside, Nehalem, and/or Tillamook. Water has covered parts of
Frazier Rd, Miami Foley Rd at milepost 1, and the intersection
near Alderbrook and Possetti road. There has also been
flooding in the town of Rockaway Beach.
A Coastal Flood Advisory means that tidal overflow flooding is
expected. Coastal residents in the warned area should be alert
for rising water, and take appropriate action to protect life and