Monthly Archives: November 2021
Monday Press Log
Sunday Press Log
Saturday Press Log
Friday Press Log
Thursday Press Log
COASTAL HAZARD MESSAGE
Coastal Hazard Message
National Weather Service Portland OR
654 PM PST Wed Nov 24 2021North Oregon Coast-Central Oregon Coast-South Washington Coast-
654 PM PST Wed Nov 24 2021
…BEACH HAZARDS STATEMENT REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY
MORNING THROUGH FRIDAY EVENING…
* WHAT…Sneaker waves possible.
* WHERE…In Washington, South Washington Coast. In Oregon,
Central Oregon Coast and North Oregon Coast.
* WHEN…From Thursday morning through Friday evening.
* IMPACTS…Sneaker waves can suddenly knock people off of their
feet and quickly pull them into the frigid ocean, which may
lead to serious injury or drowning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…High tide occurring Thursday afternoon
may bring the period of highest threat, especially over the WA
coasts where the higher seas will be occurring.
Remain out of the water to avoid hazardous swimming conditions.