North Oregon Coast-
703 PM PST Sun Nov 15 2020
…COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 11 AM TO 3 PM PST
…COASTAL FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM NOON TO 4 PM PST
* WHAT…For the first Coastal Flood Advisory, tidal overflow
flooding expected. For the second Coastal Flood Advisory,
tidal overflow flooding expected.
* WHERE…North Oregon Coast.
* WHEN…For the first Coastal Flood Advisory, from 11 AM to 3
PM PST Monday. For the second Coastal Flood Advisory, from
noon to 4 PM PST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS…Minor flooding, up to one foot above ground level,
during high tides is expected in the low lying areas near bays,
sloughs, and the lower reaches of the coastal rivers.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…The total tide at Astoria is forecast to
reach close to 10.5 ft during the high tide early Monday
afternoon and 11.3 ft during the high tide Tuesday afternoon.
A Coastal Flood Advisory means that tidal overflow flooding is
expected. Coastal residents in the warned area should be alert
for rising water, and take appropriate action to protect life and