North Oregon Coast-Central Oregon Coast-South Washington Coast-
Including the cities of Astoria, Cannon Beach, Tillamook,
Netarts, Pacific City, Lincoln City, Newport, Cape Foulweather,
Yachats, Florence, Raymond, Long Beach, Ocean Park, Naselle,
Cathlamet, and Cape Disappointment
336 AM PST Mon Feb 28 2022
…HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS
* WHAT…South winds 25 to 35 mph with gusts up to 60 mph.
Strongest wind on exposed beaches and headlands.
* WHERE…In Washington, South Washington Coast. In Oregon,
Central Coast of Oregon and North Oregon Coast.
* WHEN…Until 4 PM PST this afternoon.
* IMPACTS…Damaging winds may damage trees and power lines.
Power outages are likely. Travel will be challenging,
especially for high profile vehicles late tonight through
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…The strongest winds will be late tonight
through Monday morning.
People should avoid being outside in forested areas and around
trees and branches. If possible, remain in the lower levels of
your home during the windstorm, and avoid windows. Use caution if
you must drive.
For more information from the National Weather Service visit