Coast Range of Northwest Oregon-
Central Coast Range of Western Oregon-Willapa Hills-
Including the cities of Vernonia, Jewell, Sunset Summit,
Lees Camp, Trask, Grande Ronde, Burnt Woods, Tidewater,
Swisshome, Veneta, Willapa, Frances, and Ryderwood
251 PM PST Tue Feb 9 2021
…WINTER STORM WATCH IN EFFECT FROM THURSDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
* WHAT…Heavy mixed precipitation possible. Total snow
accumulations of 2 to 7 inches, with ice accumulations of a tenth
to a quarter of an inch possible.
* WHERE…In Washington, Willapa Hills. In Oregon, Coast Range
of Northwest Oregon and Central Coast Range of Western Oregon.
* WHEN…From Thursday afternoon through Friday morning.
* IMPACTS…Travel could be challenging at times.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Precipitation will decrease later Thursday
night. Cold temperatures in the 20s with breezy east winds will
create low wind chills across the region.
Monitor the latest forecasts for updates on this situation.