Coast Range of Northwest Oregon-
Including the cities of Vernonia, Jewell, Sunset Summit,
Lees Camp, and Trask
417 AM PST Wed Jan 15 2020
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT FROM 10 AM THIS MORNING
TO 4 AM PST THURSDAY…
* WHAT…Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches
below 1500 feet, and 3 to 6 inches above 1500 feet. Winds
gusting as high as 40 mph.
* WHERE…Coast Range of Northwest Oregon.
* WHEN…From 10 AM this morning to 4 AM PST Thursday.
* IMPACTS…Travel could be very difficult.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Snow levels below 500 feet this morning
will gradually rise to 1500 to 2000 ft tonight. A few pockets
of freezing rain are possible in the valleys tonight.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.