North Oregon Coast-South Washington Coast-
Including the cities of Astoria, Cannon Beach, Tillamook,
Netarts, Pacific City, Raymond, Long Beach, Ocean Park, Naselle,
Cathlamet, and Cape Disappointment
247 PM PST Wed Feb 10 2021
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 2 PM THURSDAY TO NOON
* WHAT…Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations of
up to one inch, with ice accumulations of one to two tenths of
an inch possible. Winds gusting 30 to 45 mph, mainly in exposed
valleys and ridges.
* WHERE…In Washington, South Washington Coast. In Oregon,
North Oregon Coast.
* WHEN…From 2 PM Thursday to noon PST Friday.
* IMPACTS…Spotty power outages and tree damage is possible due
to the wind or ice. Travel could be challenging at times.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Temperatures will be falling Thursday
afternoon, dropping into the 20s Thursday night. With the gusty
winds, expect wind chill values of 10 to 20 degrees Thursday
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.