Coast Range of Northwest Oregon-
Central Coast Range of Western Oregon-
Including the cities of Vernonia, Jewell, Sunset Summit,
Lees Camp, Trask, Grande Ronde, Burnt Woods, Tidewater,
Swisshome, and Veneta
331 PM PST Mon Jan 13 2020
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 AM PST TUESDAY…
* WHAT…Snow. Additional snow accumulations 2 to 5 inches.
* WHERE…Coast Range of Northwest Oregon.
* WHEN…Until 4 AM PST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS…Plan on snow covered roads, including Highways 6 and
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Snow levels ranging from 500 feet north to
1500 feet south.
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.