Coast Range of Northwest Oregon-
Including the cities of Vernonia, Jewell, Sunset Summit,
Lees Camp, and Trask
430 AM PST Mon Jan 13 2020
…WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST THIS
* WHAT…Snow. Additional snow accumulations of up to 4 inches.
* WHERE…Coast Range of Northwest Oregon.
* WHEN…Until 4 PM PST this afternoon.
* IMPACTS…Plan on snow covered roads, including Highways 6 and
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Heaviest snow accumulations will be above
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
The latest road conditions for the state you are calling from can
be obtained by calling 5 1 1.